The QSC TouchMix is designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix offers the power and functionality to satisfy the most demanding professionals and a range of features and functions that help less experienced users achieve quality results quickly.
- 12 Full Function Inputs: 4 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 4 Aux (XLR), 1 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue/Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly.
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more.
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included.
New with firmware 3.0 or higher, which is available as a free download as of 6/16/2017
- Feedback and Room-Tuning Wizards
- Real-Time Analyzer (RTA)
- Input Delay
- Output PEQ
- Digital Gain
- Channel Overview
- USB Drive Formatting
- Improved Graphics and Screen Layout
- Ability to split Aux 7/8 and Aux 9/10 into discreet mono outputs
- More channels – Because of the new MP3 USB playback functionality, the TouchMix-8 is now a 14-input mixer while the TouchMix-16 improves to a 22-input