The E112 by QSC is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 12-inch die cast aluminum woofer with a 3-inch voice-coil. The 15mm, 11-ply enclosure provides enough volume to deliver solid low-frequency extension down to 65 Hz making it an excellent choice for applications in which space or budget preclude the use of a subwoofer. The DMT coverage angle of 85° is ideal for most medium and medium-long throw applications.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 400 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers:
- For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software
- For GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- Configuration 1 x 12-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) 64 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 46 Hz – 20 kHz
- Power capacity1: continuous/peak 400 W / 1600 W
- Sensitivity 96 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle 85° conical DMT
- Output2 (peak SPL @ 1m) 128 dB
- LF 305 mm (12-inch) driver with 76 mm (3-inch) voice coil
- HF 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance 8Ω
- Cross-over Full range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connections 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure Trapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 14.2 x 24.2 x 14.6 in / 360 x 616 x 371 mm
- Net Weight 23 kg / 51 lb
- Shipping Weight 26 kg / 57.5 lb